Terms and conditions
Website terms and conditions.
This page tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which we provide any of the services (Services) described on our website (www.hugginslab.com)(our site) to you.
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the provision of any Services to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before taking advantage of any Services available from our site. Please note that before agreeing to accept the Services you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will agree not to use any Services from our site that will be made available on the site.
Every time you might want to use our Services, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time. These Terms are current as at Oct 2016.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Huggins Lab and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Huggins Lab’s express written consent.[You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.] [You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Huggins Lab’s express written consent.]
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Huggins Lab makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Huggins Lab does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Huggins Lab will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Huggins Lab has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Huggins Lab’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Huggins Lab’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Huggins Lab; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Huggins Labto exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.